Don't Bath and Charge

Don't Bath and Charge

Surprisingly, but sadly, 8 Russians have died this year from electrocution due to using a cell phone in the bath while it was charging.

The latest was Evgenia Shulyatyeva, a 26-year-old accountant whose phone slipped from her grasp, entered the water and the full voltage of the mains power killed her instantly.

deadly cellphone repair

This is very sad and avoidable thing to have happened. My condolences to her family.

Be aware that water is a very good conductor and that when you are charging your phone the voltage can be very dangerous. DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE, WHEN IT'S CHARGING, NEAR WATER.

You wouldn't use your laptop or computer in the bath or in the pool so don't use your phone either.

For more on this, read


Friendly Advice in Plain English. Same Day Computer Repair
0800 FIX NOW