Same Day Computer Repairs in Christchurch
What you can expect from us
- Choose between getting us out to you or dropping your computer off to the workshop (a callout fee of $60 applies)
- We will call or txt within 5 minutes of your repair being completed (if it's at the workshop)
- Payment is expected on completion of the work. Accounts are only available by prior arrangement.
- Computers left at the workshop for more than 3 months will be sold to defray costs.
- Every computer we repair gets out unique 28 point checkup.
- What will it cost? Its difficult to give a quote first, but our average charge time, so far, in 2019 was 0.96 hours.
- We will talk to you first if the job is going cost more than $200 or need parts.
- SuperGold card discount of 10% off the labour (not parts or travel) for senior citizens.
Don Mackenzie says..."I can certainly recommend the service. Used these guys 3 times, and a quick efficient solution each time. Called out and fixed the last problem within half an hour."
- Either call now to book us to come to your place OR just pop your computer, laptop or tablet in- in either case mention you need URGENT service.
- If you want us to come to you we will be there within an hour.
- If you drop it to us we will start on it immediately and give it top priority.
- Any work done is charged in 15 minute blocks at $48 per block.
- If you want us at your place there is an additional fee, for callouts, of $60.
- Even with this top priority some jobs take time - but we will fix it as quick as it can possibly be fixed. We may even suggest a work around solution to get you going in the mean time.
- Either call now 0800 349 669 to book us to come to your place OR just pop your computer (Windows, Apple, OSX, Android etc) in - we aim to get it finished within a day.
- This is our standard service and no additional fee applies.
- Some jobs take time so we cannot guarantee that your job will be done within 9 standard work hours (24 normal hours), but this is our aim. We consistently measure our success in this area. So far in 2019 the average repair time is 7.1 hours. So using the average, you could ring at 9am to get a tech out and they will have had it fixed by 4.00pm that day. Or if you dropped it off at 9.30 am you would get a text at 4.30pm to says its ready. Of course these are just averages!
- The workshop is open from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm weekdays.
- Any work done is charged in 15 minute blocks at $32 per block.
- If you want us at your place there is a callout fee of $60.
Carol from Woolston says..."I have been so suspicious of repairers. Just bit the bullet and nothing but good to report. My laptop is now bug free, has a new hd and I'm happy. All in good time. And ditto for my friend too!"
Need it fixed and have a working INTERNET connection?
Then call now for a remote repair 0800 349 669 only $79.
- Not all problems can be fixed remotely, and you must have a working broadband internet connection.
- Only ONE problem can be fixed per fee. Additional problems $32 each.
- For large jobs we may, at our discretion, use an hourly rate instead.
- Payment is required by Credit card on completion of the work, you may be asked for the card number at the start of the job
- Remote repair
Stuart of Addington says..."The Team at Computer Help is excellent to deal with in all respects. I would recommend them to anyone."